Join The Light Night Liverpool 2018 Event
Things to look forward to on Light Night Liverpool 2018 tonight.
20:27 18 May 2018
Light Night is Liverpool’s spectacular one-night arts festival featuring everything from large-scale light projections and live music to street performances and late-opening exhibitions.
Here are some of the amazing things that you can expect at this year’s event.
· A Short Trip to a Distant Planet – A film showing that analyses the role of technology in destruction and conflict.
· Anamorphix – This features audiovisual artist Carlos Bernal’s new 3D live light installation and performance.
· Codex – This features Liverpool students taking their audience on an immersive journey through Liverpool’s history.
· Mothergrain – An exhibition on the link between arts and science. It focuses on just on tiny grain of sand using a powerful, sensor-equipped camera.
· Space Ribbon – Catering to gaming enthusiasts, this allows you to become the first to chase down a giant space beast as it spews a completely different psychedelic racetrack out its mouth each time you play.
· The B Collective – Audience members will get to try a new technology called New Pulse. Humans will be able to connect to the world using an implant instead of smartphones.
· The Body Transformed – An evening of circus that marks the start of the Black-E’s 50th birthday celebrations.
· The Cockatrice – Headstrung’s latest expedition into the forgotten corners of the animal kingdom.
· The Dung Beetle’s Cosmic Journey – This features two dung beetles roaming the street throughout the evening accompanied by ethereal music.
· The Nelken Line – A processional performance that recreates the work of choreographer Pina Bausch.
· The Polar Bear Waltz – This highlights the effects of our lifestyle to our planet.
· Walking Upright – This will take you on a transformative, fast-paced journey of our evolution.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website