14:09 20 November 2009
Katie Price has warned that she is ready to quit I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! after being selected for stomach-churning back-to back-trials.
After being chosen for her fourth Bushtucker Trial on Thursday night, the tough glamour girl exclaimed: "I cannot do it. I've had enough." Price later added: "Why do they keep picking me?"
Price (aka Jordan) has won numerous stars for the camp to collect meals thanks to her efforts in trials which included drinking a glassful of crushed beetles in Wednesday night's show.
Jordan also had to conquer her childhood fear of water in one of the trials.
She said: "I'm absolutely ready to leave camp. I've had enough. I miss my children. I'm hungry. I want a nice bed and I don't want to have to put myself through these horrible challenges. I don't like it."
The model believes that the public are deliberately trying to give her a "bad time".
Price divorced husband Peter Andre - whom she met on a previous I'm A Celebrity... appearance - earlier this year, fiercely dividing their fanbase in the process.
She said: "I think the public want to give me a bad time. You can't take it personally even though it's hard not to. They've seen me battered for the last three or four days. Let someone else have a go."
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website