Take your live stream to the next level with these tips.
17:24 11 July 2017
· Improve the quality and reliability of your live stream by switching from WiFi to wired LAN, which promises better, faster and consistent connection.
· Interact with your viewers – Make your viewers stay by making them a part of your live stream. Provide them a way to ask questions, make comments and interact with you.
· Repurpose your live stream – Backing up your live stream lets you create Video on Demand files and playlists that you can offer to your viewers who have missed your previous broadcasts.
· Plan ahead - Planning is the key to making worthwhile video content. So, before you even start your live broadcasts, list down the topics that you’re going to discuss and the best location for filming. You must also check out the internet connection and possible distractions. Run a full test at the venue where you are going to stream using the same tools and equipment you’re going to use for the real thing including cameras and microphones.
· Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) provider – Using a platform that streams over a real CDN is always very helpful. CDNs allow your broadcast to reach more people.
· Don’t shoot your video just in HD – Not everyone will have the capacity to watch your broadcast in HD and this will deter many viewers from watching.
Also, don’t forget to promote your live stream using effective marketing techniques and most of all, have fun!
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website