Localizing Your E-Learning Material in 5 Easy Steps With The Help of a Spanish Translation Agency
More so, collaborating with a Spanish translation company can help you localize your e-learning content with a professional touch.
14:05 01 November 2020
The ultimate goal of any company is to have maximum customer outreach and thanks to the boom of the global market, this has become easier than ever. Any business stepping into international waters realizes the importance of the Spanish language. It is the second most spoken language across the globe, making the translations of your material into Spanish a vital step for your business. Yet, how to ensure that your company’s beliefs are conveyed in an effective manner and are not lost in translation?
E-learning is one such method that many companies have learned to use to their benefit by creating digital educational material for training purposes. Where in the past this was a rather lengthy process, thanks to the advanced technology this process has become much more approachable. More so, collaborating with a Spanish translation company can help you localize your e-learning content with a professional touch.
Localizing in 5 Steps
- Always Plan Ahead
- Invest in thorough research of the native audience in the region you wish to expand. This can be in the form of specific languages, for example, the word ‘carro’ in Spain translates to the pushing and pulling of something in order to transport items. However, the same word in the Latin Americas region translates to an actual car.
- Plan for multilingual translations. With e-learning materials, text can shrink orexpand, therefore always leave adequate space to avoid any future hassles.
- Neutral Territory
- Avoid using idioms, colloquies, or references from any literature.
- When choosing the graphics for your project always remember “a picture speaks louder than words.” Therefore, avoid using images that might be offensive for your target region.
- Hire a Professional
- For a job well done, obtain help from Spanish translation services as they often have native Spanish speakers who can help you understand the tone and style of the region.
- In addition, as an added bonus a well-reputed Spanish translation agency will offer the service of subject-matter experts, therefore no matter your field of work you will have the experience to back up your translations.
- Multiple Platforms
- This step in a way correlates back to step number one in which to make sure your e-learning material is accessible via multiple channels and not limited to just classroom style tutorials.
- Try thinking outside the box and have your content be accessible on mobile devices, online streaming channels and so forth.
- Testing Before Delivering
- Most companies find it beneficial to acquire a small audience from the native region to test their products. The feedback that is received often helps with the enhancement of your final product launch.
How Will My Company Benefit?
When in efforts to expand your business into new horizons there is one aspect that can make an everlasting impact. Whether it is your new focus group or your new employees, everyone always appreciates the level of commitment a company is willing to show. Localizing your e-learning does exactly that.
You represent your company in a manner that shows the locales that you respect their culture and values. All while keeping your company policies intact through a single module that not only ensures that our company’s message is spread in a quick manner but also saves you a few cents as well. The first stepping-stone for your journey can begin with hiring the experts at LatinoBridge for all your Spanish language translation services.
It is a cutthroat translation world. Many companies are beginning to rely upon gimmicks to grab consumer attention, but LatinoBridge has no such desire. Being the leading Spanish translation agency our goal is to bridge the communication gap across the globe. The main top four reasons why we stand apart from our competition:
- We have a global reach due to our multilingual team member that can help you with nearly any translation on this planet.
- We are born and bred Latin Americans; therefore, making Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese is our primary language. Therefore, making us your expert guide in targeting the native audience.
- We ensure that every decision is led by our customer, without your “ok” not even a ‘.’ can make it to the final round.
- In addition, most importantly we guarantee a simple streamlined process – right from the beginning we set you up with a project manager who will guide you along until the very end.
To see how you can benefit from your professional Spanish translation services, contact our sales management team today.