15:46 17 January 2018
· Video-recording dashcam – Dashcams are extremely useful as they can provide evidence of who was at fault during an accident. Many dashcams are now available in the market with different tag prices. When choosing, consider recording times, recording video quality, and other extra bonuses to get the most of your money’s worth.
· Audio head unit – Take advantage of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto if you think that it is time to update your ageing CD player in your car or if you want to swap it out for something a bit more up-to-date and capable.
· Charging and mount – Do not let your phone battery die while on a road trip by simply having this gadget. Many mounts are described as “universal” and will work with a variety of recent phones. Many come with convenient wireless charging.
· Parking sensors – These sensors allow you to easily and safely squeeze your car into the smallest spaces. Many parking sensors have built-in cameras that allow you to see just how close you’re getting to your neighbour’s brick wall.
· Diagnostic plug-ins – These gadgets allow you to identify potential problems before they occur. Many come with OBD port plug-in to a smartphone app, allowing you to check how far you are driving, fuel economy and any engine warning messages.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website