Nearly Time To Switch!
Nintendo has confirmed that more than 60 indie games will be out for its new console before 2017 ends.
18:23 01 March 2017
Nintendo, which has started working with more indie developers, has released a list containing 17 out of more than 60 indie games that will be out for The Switch – the company’s newest console. These include:
· Runner3 from Choice Provisions, which will see the joyous adventures of CommanderVideo from BIT.RIP Runner and Runner2.
· SteamWorld Dig 2 from Image & Form Games – This is the sequel to the award-winning original and is scheduled to be launched this summer.
· Yooka Laylee from Team 17 and Playtonic Games – Players will meet an unforgettable cast of characters and explore huge, beautiful worlds. The buddy-duo platformer features multiplayer functionality that is perfect for The Switch.
· Blaster Master Zero from Inti Creates – This new game features the same elements that made the original Blaster Master a hit including a huge sci-fi landscape, side-scrolling vehicular combat, and top-down adventuring.
· Pocket Rumble from Chucklefish games and Cardboard Robot Games – This deep 2D fighter offers even more intense battles with its HD rumble. The game will be launched as a console exclusive for Nintendo Switch in March.
· Overcooked: Special Edition from Team 17 and Ghost Town Games – Players journey through a variety of unusual kitchens to become master chefs in order to conquer an ancient edible evil that plagues the land.