Peach Melba Custard
06:46 16 February 2011
A quick and easy pudding containing plenty of healthy fruit, which takes just a few minutes to make.
5 minutes to prepare. Serves 4.
See “u.can cook” for more recipes devised with James Martin
300g can raspberries, drained
415g can peach slices, drained
425g can custard
1. Crush 4 Amaretti biscuits.
2. Divide the raspberries between 4 glass serving dishes.
3. Place a layer of custard on top of the raspberries.
4. Layer the peaches and remaining custard between the 4 serving dishes.
5. Sprinkle with crushed Amaretti biscuits and serve.
Hints and Tips: As an alternative to Amaretti biscuits use crushed shortbread biscuits.
Sat Fat: 0.5g
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.