Reasons Guest Posting Is Important For Your Business Site
Guest posting is one of the ways of external SEO promotion.
10:22 29 December 2021
It is essential to place a valuable and high-quality article on another project (donor) and get an external return link.
The Benefits of Guest Posting
If you understand the benefits, you can determine when and how to use them in your promotion strategy.
Here are some of the benefits:
- The first and essential perk is a quality backlink on the page you want, with the kind of text you want, in the type of article you want. The benefits of backward external links for promotion are apparent and long known.
- A link on another project will be visible to search engines and visitors, so it can provide good traffic to your site, especially if you pick a well-visited site.
- Beyond that, there are brand benefits as well. If another project mentions your brand name (or, if there is no brand, your site name), it positively affects promotion on the web and makes the brand recognizable and popular.
How to Do Guest Posting on Partner Websites
To implement a promotion strategy, you need to develop an action solution. For each case, it can be different. But we can offer a small universal option. You will be able to adjust and change it to suit you. Help with promotion should be sought at the link: webeminence.com.
- Find a site that is interested in publishing new content. Most likely, it will be some blog.
- Contact the owner, offer them an article, get them interested in a mutual benefit.
- Compose posts as articles, send them to the administrator, and ask for publishing.
- Each of the points requires a detailed explanation. Let's try to understand them.
How to Find Sites
There are several methods to find such sites.
- Open the Google search engine, but the query you are interested in and find what you need. Look through the first 10 to 20 listings.
- Look at the ratings of sites and choose the projects you are interested in.
- Assess forums and groups on social networks. They often leave links to valuable resources there.
What Sites to Select
For the article on the site to be as effective as possible, you need to choose suitable donors.
- For successful promotion, you should generate more backlinks.
- The donor should be on a similar topic to yours. Both you and the donor should have the same target audience.
- The more attendance and age of the donor, the better.
- It is better to publish your article where there are few guest posts.
- How to contact the site owner
- The owners of most sites are interested in getting potential affiliates to contact them. Therefore, most donors have pages with a feedback form or contact information. It is from there, and you need to contact the administrator.
- There may be a link to the support service or chat on large projects. Then you can get them through support. Your message will have to reach the correct department.
- In the extreme case, if there are no contacts and you want to publish an article on this site, you can refer to the domain data Whois. Sometimes they can find the administrator's email, phone number, or at least a link to get in touch.
How to Make an Offer to the Webmaster
The deal should always be mutually beneficial. First, you get a benefit in the form of a backlink. And now you have to offer something in return. You can structure the offer like this:
- You should introduce yourself, name your site, and give a short description in the letter.
- Then you need to specify what is the point of your posts. Suggest publishing articles with your link on the site.
- Provide a reward: you have two options — money and publication of their report on your project. Which of the two ways is better, you are the only one to decide. But the money is more readily accepted.
- Offer to create an article. Here, too, you have two options — you can write it yourself or ask the owner of the donor you are going to publish it on. Of course, it will be a little more expensive in the second case, but at least you won't have to do it yourself.
- Finish your appeal by saying that you expect a response to the letter.
How to Create an Article
When you discussed the terms of the website publication, you have agreed on something with the owner of the donor. Then, you can proceed to create an article. Regardless of who is writing, you or the owner of the donor, the content requirements will be the same.
- For an article to be visible in search engines, it must be 2,000 characters long.
- For the article to rank well in search, it must be unique.
- The article should be open for indexing links to your site. It is desirable not to have every 1 000 characters.
- Diversify the anchor list — make links with different types of anchors.
- Links should be natural and harmoniously blended into the text of the article.
Create an article that integrates naturally to themes of donors that they publish and relates to the topic of your site.