Running A Successful Business Like Mike Lindell
Many people dream of making it big with their business and reach fame and success.
21:15 08 June 2021
However, not many make it because they give up too soon and do not commit themselves enough to work hard. Sometimes life creates fabulous success stories that can inspire thousands of people to do something with their lives. Among many other business success stories out there, the Mike Lindell story stands out. Have you ever dreamed of running a business and become a successful entrepreneur? If yes, and if you search for additional motivation, then inspire yourself from Mike Lindell.
Who Is Mike Lindell?
Mike Lindell is a person who transformed his life into something better and focused on making it big. From crack cocaine, alcohol, and gambling addiction, he built an empire with his company MyPillow, one of the most popular and most successful pillow companies in the United States. Besides being a successful businessman, Lindell is a great entrepreneur, author, and CEO. The net worth of Mike Lindell is around $310 million at the moment, so perhaps his story will inspire you and show you that, regardless of your background and previous life, you can still make it big if you offer a strong will, commitment, and hard work.
Lindell got the idea for his business after waking up at night back in 2004. Something clicked, and he immediately knew what people want on the market. Everything starts with an idea, regardless of how small or silly it may look at first.
Over time, Mike Lindell developed a lovely and attractive foam pillow, letting people know about it through infomercials, kiosk stands, fairs, and attending home shows. A bit by bit, people started to accept and enjoy this fabulous pillow, and now millions of households have it. What makes MyPillow pillows great is their unique interlocking fill. This original pillow constantly adjusts to the individual needs of people, regardless of their sleep position.
Mike Lindell`s company MyPillow has sold over 41 million pillows globally, and that number continues to grow as you read about it. Besides pillows, his company sells high-quality bed sheets, travel pillows, pillowcases, mattresses, mattress toppers, and pet beds.
From a one-person idea, now MyPillow has around 1600 employees and makes an annual revenue of over $300 million.
Notable Successes Of Mike Lindell
- In 2013, MyPillow got a Q-Star Award by QVC for Product Concept of the Year.
- In 2017, Mike Lindell was a documentary producer of a film about overcoming drug addiction and building his MyPillow company.
- In 2018, MyPillow company broke the Guinness World Record for the world’s most giant pillow fight.
- In 2019, Mike Lindell became an honorary Doctor of Business at Liberty University.
- At the end of 2019, Mike Lindell released a book with the title – ”What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO.” This inspiring book is for all those out there who are searching for hope and motivation in life and those who struggle with addiction.