Signs it's time to split
Relationship quizWill you last as a couple in 2011?
14:37 06 January 2011
Those out there who are worried about their relationship and feel that it may have fizzled out, check out our top signs that could help you decide what to do.
If you find yourself agreeing to any of our tell-tale signs, then it could be time to think again about your relationship. These signs may just give you the push you need to get out of that stale relationship and find someone you really deserve.
- His calls or texts don't make you smile anymore Remember when you used to check your phone every 30 seconds to see if he'd text you back? Or spent days agonising over whether to call him or to just wait for him to pick up the phone? Well, actually you should still feel something - at least a little flurry of excitement - when he texts. So if you dread him getting in contact, or even open the text and forget about it maybe it's time to do something about it.
- You've started stalking your ex on Facebook Right, everyone has a quick look at what there ex is up to now and then, it's healthy! However, if you've been visiting his profile a lot more than usual and sometimes find yourself right in the middle of a random photo album, maybe it's time to take a look at your relationship and be honest with yourself.
- You'd rather go to be with a book than him If your sex life has got that boring that you find yourself looking forward to cosying up with Gok's new biography, then this - as much as we love Gok Wan - is bad news.
- Stopped planning for the future? Every woman dreams about what their wedding day will be like and wonders what the future will hold for her and her other half, but have you stopped looking at him in that way? If you find yourself pining for single-girl nights out, when you were out every night giving your number to inappropriate gentlemen, it's not a good sign.
- Would you rather work late then go home to your man? If you find staying late at work and going in early more appealing than your other half, again this isn't great news.