05:02 01 June 2010
This is so easy to make, and has plenty of pulses to provide you with vitamins and minerals.
10 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
See “Ten Minute Tasters” for more recipes
|1 bag Plain long-grain microwave rice
198g can Sweetcorn, drained
300g can Broad beans, drained
410g can Petit pois, drained
215g can Butter beans, drained
250g Baby plum tomatoes, halved
1 large Red pepper
1 tbsp Capers, crushed
2 Cooked chicken breasts
|For the dressing:
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Open, drain and rinse all the canned ingredients.
2. Cut the red pepper into long thin strips, skin the cooked chicken and cut into small chunks.
3. Place the rice in the microwave and cook as per the instructions on the packet.
4. Then place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
5. Place the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard in a small bowl and whisk to form a smooth dressing.
6. Add the dressing to the salad, toss well and serve.
Fat: 4 g
Protein: 46 g
Carbs: 101 g
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website