14:18 17 June 2017
If you have recently purchased Google Home and looking for ways on how to maximise its use, this article is for you. Here’s how you can use this device to create smart bedrooms:
· Google Home replaces your alarm clock. Just say “OK, Google, set an alarm for 6am” or “OK, Google, set an alarm for 40 minutes from now.” The device allows you to create recurring alarms as well as alarm names, which can be canceled at any time by simply saying “OK, Google, cancel the alarm for [time or name].”
· Start the day by getting updates on traffic and weather – The Google Home has a feature called My Day that provides news based on your preference.
· Relax with ambient noise – The Google Home has a built-in function that turns it into a noise machine. You can say things like: “OK, Google, play forest sounds.”
· Listen to audiobooks – Using Google Play Books, the gadget can read your books to you.
· Shut down the house before bed – The Google Home controls connected gadgets around the house allowing you to turn off everything from the lights in the living room to all appliances that are not in use with a simple command.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook