Steps To Follow For The Integration Of Industrial Automation Systems
Currently, data automationsystems are highly integrated into the industrial process.
23:45 21 April 2023
Currently, data automation systems are highly integrated into the industrial process. Any company in a multitude of production and manufacturing sectors already has at least automated processes.
In principle, those processes that require little effort have been automated. Although over time new automation systems have come out that are more flexible to apply to larger production actions. Therefore, companies begin to coexist with different systems and professionals are required to manage to integrate these automation systems into a single one that encompasses the company.
The trend towards a society that can benefit from the opportunities of data automationdigital technology encourages the emergence of companies to promote the technology sector.
Assembly And Maintenance Of Industrial Data Automation Systems
The constant research and development of automation systems adaptable to industrial processes, solving more complex processes and with an increasingly lower implementation cost, makes the industrial sector rise in the trend of implementing data automationsystems.
This boom in the industries entails the need to have professionals in the sector who carry out a study of the implementation of this type of system.
In addition, these systems require the training of operators who, in addition to operating the installation and operating the production process, are also capable of carrying out the maintenance required by these automation systems to work in adequate conditions.
The industry itself is changing from within, replacing processes and improving jobs. Due to the tendency to reinvent the profile of the necessary workers after automating the jobs.
Steps To Follow For The Implementation Of An Automated System
When carrying out an implementation of data automationsystems we must consider a series of steps to be executed to obtain the desired results. We must also take into account the maximum use and benefits acquired by the use of these systems.
- Planning. We must interview and learn about the current production process in order to design an efficient automated system that improves the current state.
- Assembly management. Plan it so that it can be carried out in phases or taking advantage of a controlled technical stop in order to minimize the impact on production to be covered in the time that the adaptation lasts.
- Integration of elements. We must adapt the current parameters of the process, converting them to values understandable by the automated system, with processes such as analog-digital conversion.
- Execution, adjustments, parameterization and programming. They will be processes to carry out living with the new system and coordinating the management of the company with the operators and maintenance personnel. Considering for the interconnection of elements and data flow the interconnecting standards through appropriate field buses.
- Check. Once the implantation is done, verification and final readjustments are required so that the process is optimized.
- Maintenance planning. The process does not end only in the implementation; a properly documented maintenance plan is required.
- Maintenance management. Through the maintenance plan and with qualified operators throughout the useful life of the system, the corresponding actions will be maintained and executed.
- Troubleshooting. Faults must be detected easily and quickly, which is achieved by reducing the necessary wiring, opting for trends in Wireless technologies and wireless networks that facilitate maintenance by eliminating cumbersome wiring.
Industrial Automation And Control System Applications
The industry is learning to understand the new tool at hand by having different automated processes in its production plant.
In addition to the benefits that automation systems provide individually, the industry has the advantage and ease of being able to measure. And therefore adequately control all processes together.
The management of the industry has control applications to manage and plan in real time the processes in progress, future needs, plan exactly when we need raw materials, when orders in progress are finished, etc...
Having these applications greatly streamlines the work of managers and facilitates the management of production processes. So that the customer can be informed of both the quantity of the product and the time to have it available with adequate confidence.