14:52 13 August 2012
Sylvester Stallone’s co-stars in Expendables 2 have expressed their sympathy for the actor over the loss of his son.
The actor has reportedly pulled out of an appearance where he and his co-stars were supposed to promote their new film. His co-stars, however, made it clear that they understood the 'Rocky' star’s decision as he continued to grieve over the death of his son Sage just last month.
Sage, 36, was found dead by his housekeeper in his home at Los Angeles. The older Stallone is clearly not fully recovered yet as he was absent from a press junket for 'Expendables 2' held last Friday.
Randy Couture, one of Stallone’s co-stars, told reporters that he and the rest of the cast miss the actor. He said: “This is his gig. This is his thing and we’re all here because of him. So we definitely miss him, but we understand…He’s where he needs to be right now.”
Terry Crews also spoke to Access Hollywood and said: “Our hearts are with him. (Randy) and I both have kids – I can’t imagine (losing a child). There are no words to that kind of pain, to have to go through something like that.”
Dolph Lundgren also described Stallone as one of the ‘toughest people’ he’s ever known.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website