12:15 04 December 2012
With Christmas fast approaching it’s difficult to decide what to buy your nearest and dearest for Christmas Day. We’ve considered what might be good Christmas gifts and what could stand the test of time. With this in mind, we’ve come up with a list of Christmas Gifts we think will be popular for next year! Take a quick peak at our Top 10 Christmas Gifts 2013…
10. Call of Duty – We think this will remain a popular games console choice for a long time, so we put it on our 2013 Christmas gift list.
9. Star Wars – If there’s a Star Wars film out by Christmas 2013 we think it would top the charts!
8. Now! CD – The latest CD full of pop hits is a must on any Christmas gift list.
7. A cuddly toy! We think a cuddly top could be one of the most popular presents next year, so it’s in our Top 10 Christmas Gifts 2013.
6. Apple iPod – These always go down well at Christmas…if you’re lucky enough to receive one or fortunate enough to be able to afford one, that is.
5. Chocolate! – It’s not Christmas without chocolate and treats! So who’s to say 2013 will be any different?!
4. Xbox 360 – Not that we’ve anything against any other games consoles, but we reckon Xbox 360’s will still be bought at Christmas next year. It’s ranked fourth in our Top 10 Christmas Gifts 2013.
3. Apple Iphone – Smartphones come in all sorts of shapes and sizes these days, and they will probably be more enhanced by Christmas 2013!
2. Clothes – A shocking number two entry you say? But we all love to receive a new Christmas jumper or something else nice to wear.
1. Engagement ring! – Call us sentimental but an engagement ring at Christmas is the ultimate present! Bet you weren’t expecting that were you! It’s number one in our Top 10 Christmas Gifts 2013.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website