Top 10 methods to make money on TikTok
Read on for five common ways to make money on TikTok.
16:01 16 December 2021
Tik Tok is an application for creating short videos. It is included in the top of the most downloaded programs in the AppStore and Google play. Almost every social media user sees videos recorded on TikTok during the day. The application itself appeared back in 2016 and was called Douyin, later it was renamed TikTok. Its founder is Zhang Yiming, a young and successful 36-year-old entrepreneur from China. To date, the founder's fortune is estimated at $ 13 billion. A key event for the TikTok service was the merger with the Musical.ly app, a startup app similar in format with short music videos. Thanks to this collaboration, the geography of users has increased to 1.2 billion people. Every day, people post tons of music videos, pranks and reviews of various things. There is a widespread belief that TikTok is a trashy application in which only youngsters sit, but this is far from the case. TikTok is gaining popularity with small businesses that use engaging content to gain a low-cost target audience for their products. Also, many sports and streaming brands use the app quite actively to attract new audiences.
For many, this resource is entertainment. However, not everyone knows how to make money in Tik Tok. There are five common ways to make money on short videos:
- Advertising. You need to earn popularity, get Tik Tok followers. An active user receives offers to mark a person, product, company for a fee.
- Become an ambassador. The brand representative receives the largest sums. Large manufacturers are willing to pay only bloggers with a positive audience.
- Advertise yourself. If the user is engaged in any activity, he can advertise himself and his services.
- Payment for conducting live broadcasts. This feature stems from the growing popularity of the user. If the number of subscribers has reached more than 1000, it becomes possible to earn money by conducting live broadcasts.
- Cheat. If you have enough knowledge in programming, you can cheat others with likes, views and subscribers. In Tik Tok, you can earn money in other ways and do not to buy Tiktok view. The above are considered 100% valid, verified. But they are only suitable because they promote themselves as a brand. The higher the popularity, the more money you can earn. Well-known bloggers do not hide that they receive over $1000 a month from advertisers.
Well-known personalities know how you can earn in Tik Tok and how much. But for beginners, the app remains purely entertaining. Marketers offer 5 little-known ways to generate profits:
- Advertising of other accounts. A user with a certain number of subscribers can advertise another Tiktoker's account for a certain fee.
- Sale of goods. If a person is popular enough, he can create his own online store and make money on it.
- Promotion of music content. The more a particular composition appears in an application, the more popular it becomes.
- Writing scripts. If the user has a desire not only to shoot a video of his life, but to use his own skills and advantages, for example, SMM, journalist, marketer, you can also write scripts for a fee.
- Professional video shooting. A photographer or videographer can make money by posting better quality photos and videos than a user filming with a phone. How much money bloggers make on Tik Tok remains a mystery. There are no reliable screenshots of payments, and there is no internal monetization either. Making a profit is not easy, which is why bloggers are silent about other methods. They don't need extra competition.
It is not necessary to participate yourself, you can produce a person, collect a percentage of the profit. Semi-passive earnings will allow you to quickly achieve success.