17:48 10 January 2013
We all need to make time for a holiday to get away from the stresses of mundane life, or even to enjoy some better weather. So, when you start planning on where you want to travel to, here are a few holiday destinationsworth considering:
1. Amsterdam, Netherlands: This is cheap and easy to get to from the UK, and is definitely worth a visit as it offers cultural points of interest for different people. Amsterdam is a city where some drug laws are more relaxed, however it has many parts to it and there are museums as well as quirky canals to enjoy.
2. Bali, Indonesia: This spot in Indonesia is a real getaway destination. Many Australians travel to Bali every year for their holidays as the country is close to them, so it would be a further flight for Brits. However, if you’re looking for a break, or are planning on travelling to foreign shores, Bali is a great location. It caters for beach lovers, walkers, tourists who want to take in the sights as well as those holiday makers who want to unwind, eat and drink.
3. Bay of Islands, New Zealand: Travellers wanting to explore New Zealand will want to check out this tourist attraction. Perhaps you’re looking at planning a trip for your retirement, or you want a holiday that you’ve not had before? New Zealand has many great holiday destinations, but this one comprises of 150 islands to explore.
4. Bora Bora, Polynesia: Situated in the islands of French Polynesia, Bora Bora has access to the barrier reef. Maybe you’re a keen scuba diver or an avid snorkeler? Or maybe you want to go on holiday with the family and enjoy some quality time with your children or grandchildren. Either way, this is a real beach holiday!
5. Balearic Islands, Spain: The Balearics are just off mainland Spain and are a top holiday destination worth considering. There are many cheap flights to Spain that can be taken advantage of. There will be places to enjoy food and drink as well the Mediterranean Sea of course!
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website