15:11 20 December 2012
It’s hard work trying to buy something for someone at work for Secret Santa. Not only that, these days there’s the worry of whether or not you can actually afford to buy a work colleague a Christmas Gift. Here’s our Top 5 Secret Santa Giftsto help you. They’re not only affordable, but thoughtful ideas too!
5. Photo Frame – This is a very thoughtful Secret Santa gift that is quite cheap and easy to get. All you have to do is take a photo of your workmates, find an affordable photo frame, put them together and wrap them up! This nice Christmas present can sit on their desk all year round!
4. Soup – Have you ever found yourself without lunch and your work colleague hands you a packet of Cup A Soup? They can literally be life-savers! Buy a handful of different types of soup for your Secret Santa gift – they can be more luxurious than packets of Cup A Soup if you like. They’re a cheap and cheerful Christmas present!
3. Woolly Gloves – If you’re buying a gift for a woman in particular this Christmas, woolly gloves, scarves and hats are always a winner! However, buying a full set can rack up quite a sizeable bill. We suggest buying your work colleague a pair of basic woolly gloves - they can always make use of them with the cold weather!
2. DVD – It doesn’t matter if you’re unsure what type of film your work colleague enjoys. Any shop or supermarket these days sell popular choice DVD’s at discounted prices. So, whether you pick up a comedy film or a Christmas flick, we’re pretty sure you can pick up a cheap gift for your Secret Santa this year.
1. Pens – Pens at the number one spot? Yes! This can be the cheapest gift you will ever buy your work colleague at Christmas time! Everyone needs pens whether you’re in the office or at home. They can go in a handbag if the recipient is female, or even be kept in a car. They can be funny, colourful, fancy, or cheap. You could even buy a nice pad of paper or memo pad to match! It’s number one for our Top 5 Secret Santa Gifts because it’s cheap, easy and will be used!
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website