Transitioning from Images to Video
Powerpoint presentations and images were once famous and highly sought upon by everyone.
12:47 25 April 2019
But over time, individuals started to feel there should be something more than these options. Individuals got tired and fed up with presentations that are only filled with slides, which unfortunately cannot be appreciated by some especially those with impaired visions. These days everyone is fed up of seeing powerpoint images. Converting these images into an animated explainer video can really help engage your viewers in a presentation.
Converting these Powerpoint presentations and images to animated explainer videos can undoubtedly help engage viewers in any form of presentation. Through this conversion, you will be able to craft a more effective and unique presentation. You can even make it more engaging by adding animations into your explainer videos.
An explainer video is a typically short video that usually tells a business or company’s story. It can also exponentially help an entity to explain a service and product. Though you can find many explainer videos created with hand drawings, live actions, and digital drawings, the majority of these explainer videos are animated.
These videos typically got one crucial purpose, and that is to demonstrate what you offer efficiently and straightforwardly.
Why Animated Explainer Videos?
Explainer videos with animations can clearly articulate your products and services in less than a minute. Since animated explainer videos allow individuals to obtain more information in minimal time as compared to reading, you’ll surely get the chance to win that crucial 5 to 10 seconds and capture people’s interest and attention. Moreover, animated explainer videos include both audio and visual communication that substantially enhances perception.
Good Reasons to Convert Images to Animated Explainer Videos
Images can be an excellent tool to relay your message or promote something, but videos, especially the ones with animations, are more effective and versatile. If you are running a business, these videos are excellent advertising tools that can be embedded to an app, website or social media account and can be seen through email enabling you to spread similar messages to different platforms all at the same time.
The following are more other reasons to convert images to animated explainer videos:
- To promote your business more engagingly and creatively. Even with the most complicated products or ideas, things can get more manageable with the aid of animations and even 3D designs.
- To grab the attention of potential customers. Nowadays, many individuals spend most of their time watching videos online. Individuals decide to switch from PowerPoint images to animated explainer videos because they want to grab attention and interest. Short yet appealing animated explainer video is truly a must have for your site.
- To Have a Powerful Business Card. Explainer videos with animations can also be excellent branding strategies. If you are starting, these videos can help a lot as your business grows. The style, message, and design of your explainer videos can act as your business card.
- To help your SEO. Because of animated explainer videos’ versatility, it helps your Search Engine Optimization or SEO. Individuals are more likely to view and comment on videos than on images. Google also knows this, and you will be rewarded for your compelling explainer videos.
Advantages of Using Animated Explainer Videos over PowerPoint Images
There are many advantages of converting images to videos and using the latter, especially for business purposes. These notable advantages include but not limited to the following:
- Animation Explainer Videos are Ideal for Businesses that Find it Hard to Present and Sell Services and Products through Other Types of Promotional or Videos
Taking, for instance, you develop sites, or you are engaged in certain contextual advertising. Your explainer videos must include information regarding the problems of targeted customers, the company’s benefits and workflow, and other relevant details. You have to agree that it is difficult to achieve and show ultimate traffic growth using videos unless these are animated. Any piece of information can be virtually visualized with the aid of animated explainer videos. This is the significant advantage of videos with animations over real videos.
- Lively and Eye-Catching Animated Characters and Effects Trigger Stronger Emotions and Create Special Atmosphere which Engages Audience and Captures their Attention
Animations add emotional components into rational arguments that enhance the desired outcomes. It also becomes more exciting and easier for an audience to keep up and follow the storyline when the positive emotions are involved, and details presented are linked to a marketing tool in less degree as compared to staged videos. This is the reason why this does not come obtrusive and irritating advertising.
- Animated Explainer Videos Aren’t Limited to Just Scripts
Characters can wear different costumes, can sing, dance and fly while actions can take place at any given location. This allows the creation of more inventive and interesting storyline for much better presentations. To sum it up, animated explainer videos are easier means of communicating things, creating memories and images and appealing to the audience’s emotions. Additionally, animated videos can effectively solve problems, provide increased leads, sales, and conversions and can improve SEO results.
High quality and tailor-made animated explainer videos are significant investments for individuals and businesses. So what are you waiting for, convert your images now to the best explainer videos with animations.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website