17:09 02 May 2013
Two girls have died in China from eating yoghurt which was poisoned. This relates to the north of China, in the Hebei province of the East Asian country.
There are rumours that the yoghurt allegedly had rat poison in it.
Xinhua news agency stated that the girl’s grandma discovered the yoghurt, among books, on a road near to the school they attended before taking it home for the girls.
According to media reports, police have arrested two individuals over the matter.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook