- Change theme
it's an internet thing! est 1999
Unlock Samsung S9 and Use On Any Network in 2020
When the Samsung S9 came out in March 2018 it caused a storm of fanfare.
10:48 16 September 2020
It packed a lovely display, wireless charging, lightning-fast speeds, an advanced new camera, and is splash and water-resistant. Although not having sold as many as Samsung had estimated, the phone remains popular amongst Android fans worldwide.
It’s no surprise then that there are still a ton of Samsung S9’s in the second-hand market and the homes of users worldwide. While technology moves quickly, the Samsung S9 remains a great little device, even compared to its modern counterparts. But odds are if you’ve got a Samsung S9 lying around its probably locked to the network you purchased it from, making it less valuable to sell or more difficult for you to use affordably.
Searching the internet can return to a whole load of ‘dodgy’ suggestions, including ‘jailbreaking’ and more. But there’s a convenient, reliable and 100% guaranteed way to unlock Samsung S9 and that’s with DirectUnlocks.
Why Unlock Samsung S9?
If you’re one of the many people who like me, have got a Samsung S9 lying around your home, there a number of great reasons to want to unlock it now.
- Flexibility - Contracts may offer affordable monthly payments when purchasing expensive devices, but you don’t always get the best deal. When you unlock Samsung S9 you’re free to choose any SIM on any network that suits you.
- No Roaming Charges - When travelling abroad, you can avoid expensive roaming charges by simply purchasing a local SIM card with a suitable package.
- Better Resale – Your Samsung S9 is worth more when it is unlocked, you can achieve 20-30% more in the resale market and give buyers more flexibility.
- Convenience – DirectUnlocks will unlock your Samsung S9 remotely from the comfort of your own home, you don’t need to worry about sending your device anywhere or leaving it in a store.
- Permanent Unlock – Even if your device's firmware is updated, DirectUnlocks permanently unlock the device, meaning even after this the device remains free to use on any network.
How DirectUnlocks Unlock Samsung S9
So when you Unlock Samsung S9 or Unlock Samsung S9 Plus with DirectUnlocks, you’ll want to know how do they do it, right? Everybody knows of a local high street Samsung repair shop, while these guys might be able to unlock your Samsung if you’re lucky, there’s no way to know how reliable they are or what the level of service they offer is. You could strike gold, but you could also come up short.
Even if they’re able to unlock your Samsung, you will have to leave your device with them whilst they unlock it. Many of us depend on our phones, we rely on them for everything from regular functions to storing confidential information. Leaving your device with a strange is both inconvenient and a security risk.
DirectUnlocks specialise in the most effective solution available, which is IMEI unlocking. There are a number of reasons why this is the best method available to unlock your Samsung. IMEI unlocking works by getting a third party company to whitelist your S9 or S9+ in Samsung’s own database. This means your Samsung is permanently unlocked, without Samsung’s performance or warranty being affected. However, even if you decide to IMEI unlock, it’s important to choose the best company. Just like high street stores, there’s good and there’s bad.
So, if you decide to unlock your Samsung S9, there are a few things to look out for. You want to find a company that is convenient, delivers the unlock quickly, is affordable, and offers great customer service. With more than 8000 reviews and over a decade of experience DirectUnlocks ticks all of these boxes. The process is incredibly simple, simply head to DirectUnlocks, in minutes you’ll be on your wat unlocking your Samsung S9 with no need to send the phone anywhere, no downtime, and no security concerns. DirectUnlocks customer service is available to help guide you through if you encounter any issues and will keep you updated throughout your order completion.