Why Should you Hire Dedicated AngularJS Developers?
There are many reasons behind the popularity of AngularJS.
19:38 01 October 2020
It definitely triggers the chances for your business to attain a great profitable deal in the industry.
Just imagine a world where you have a team of experienced developers. Each of them is with a specific set of skills that you define. Each is fitting into your processes and workflow and each of them is devoted solely to you and your company’s needs. And on top of all of that, imagine that someone has already taken care of the equipment and specialized software office space in the city center for the entire team as well as special perks and bonuses for each team member.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? If you are ready to move on, this world can exist thanks to you. You can explore it with a dedicated AngularJS development team model.
What you should know about the perfect development company? First of all, it is a team of talented experienced developers that were hand-picked according to your requirements and that are fully dedicated to your projects. They are usually working remotely as a part of your systems and communicating with you daily.
Choosing the right AngularJS development team allows you to save up to 60% on your development as it allows you to cut expenses on budget buster’s such as accounting, legal and taxes, office space, equipment and consumables, HR related expenses, company perks and bonuses. Instead you receive a brand-new or natural extension of your in-house team, flexibility in the project management, diversification of in-house technical expertise and, furthermore, the ability to deal with operational peaks.
All of these things are good, but in such a way of thinking appears a question: how to hire AngularJS developers? What do you have to do in order to have a dedicated team of professionals?
These days AngularJS software teams use online platforms to represent their services, to communicate and to work effectively with each other over the Internet. A lot of them have their own offices and can help you to take advantage of the lower development costs available from any place in the world. Instead of just accomplishing all the technical tasks, they provide a really top talent for the customers for a flat monthly fee.
In case if you decided to hire a development team from South Africa or Asia, do not be afraid of the communicational part. I can assure you that everyone in every team speaks at least English and the prices of the team from those regions are much lower than the cost of hiring a similar developer in the US or Canada, at around a third of the price.
What is more, besides having benefits from the people you hire, think about what they are working with. An outstanding framework AngularJS may have a very strong effect on the success of your business. When developers are using exactly this framework, that is what will you receive:
- Flexible hiring models;
- Agile and adaptive development;
- Diversified domain experiences;
- Scalable and robust solutions;
- Strong technology competency;
- Quick turnaround time;
- Competitive pricing and on-time delivery;
- Transparent communication.
What else concerning AngularJS can benefit your business?
- Great MVC
It wasn’t mentioned earlier, most of the frameworks require programmers to split the app into multiple MVC components.
- Unit-testing ready
Angular is unit-testing ready and personally I consider it to be one of the most compelling advantages.
AngularJS is a comprehensive solution for rapid front-end development. It does not need any other plugins for frameworks.
AngularJS is more intuitive as it makes use of HTML as a declarative language. Moreover, it is less brittle for reorganizing.
- Two-way data binding
Indeed it is one of the top advantages offered by AngularJS. Further it synchronizes the data between the model and the components.
- Improved design architecture
Some large applications contain a bulk of components that can go up to more than 60. With Angular it is much easier to manage them.
- Code reusability
It really helps developers to reuse the same chunk of the code that was written before. Thus, it saves a lot of valuable time and makes AngularJS a unique framework for the developers.
- Parallel development
Angular handles dependency which is coupled with the MVC architecture, which allows developers to develop in a parallel way.
Due to the benefits of Angular, it can be the basis for creating a lot of interesting and interactive things. The list of services the developers can offer you with the AngularJS:
- Enterprise App Development. This is a complex process of creating applications for business purposes. They are complex, customized for critical business requirements and can be deployed on the cloud, on a variety of platforms across corporate networks, intranet etc.
- Web App Development. So to say, it is the process and practice of developing web applications (websites).
- Third Party Integrations with Angular. It sounds complicated, but in fact it can be easily explained. It is when a business uses a third-party's API to power an integration with another business's app or web service. For example, your business might use Google's API to power a Google Ads integration with your own website. This is a third-party API integration.
- Custom Angular Component Development. Custom components allow developers to define attributes that can be passed in to each component. Actually, web apps are a simple but still effective way of standing out from the competitors when we are talking about the uniqueness of your business.
- Angular App Design and Development. Well, the development itself is the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones. Being a vital element of the development process, mobile user interface (UI) design is also essential in the creation of mobile apps.
- Single-Page Angular Applications. Single-Page Applications (SPA) are a great tool for making amazingly engaging and unique experiences for your users. Some famous SPA examples are Gmail, Google Maps, AirBNB, Netflix, Pinterest, Paypal and many others.
- E-commerce Development. It means the development of the particular portals that provide electronic buying and selling of the products over the Internet.
- Angular Framework Plugin Development. The Plug-in Development Environment (PDE) provides tools to create, develop, test, debug, build and deploy Eclipse plug-ins, fragments, features, update sites and RCP products.
As you can see, there are a lot of aspects, which can encourage AngularJS to be a chosen platform for front-end development. Needless to say, but its number of advantages has made every business evolve at a faster pace by picking a proactive approach to meet the market demand.
There are a lot of online platforms to hire dedicated developers, but I recommend you find them on hourlydeveloper.io. Being a leading custom AngularJS web development company, they understand the needs of all clients and bear them in mind to deliver exactly what they need. Moreover, a strong past can prove the ability to create data-driven, highly interactive and well-designed websites and cross-platform mobile apps.