WoW WotLK Best Dungeon to Farm
Ranking up in WoW Classic is very important since a lot of content is level locked.
17:33 26 October 2022
Players are prepping up their characters to reach the max level for the second phase of the expansion. What are the best Dungeons to farm EXP and Gold?
Players are getting too ready for the ultimate boss raids in Wrath of the Lich King Classic. However, heroes will need to level up to be eligible to enter certain areas and challenges. Fortunately, gamers can focus on specific dungeons to farm WotLK Classic gold and experience points. Learning which instances to prioritize will help players get to the rank cap in the expansion.
All Wrath of the Lich King Classic
Wrath of the Lich King has so many dungeons that players can invade and earn tons of gold. Each place offers loot that can help empower heroes while providing decent exp. It is ideal for raiding these challenges at least once or until you get the coveted loot they have. Here are all the dungeons where you can farm WotLK items:
- Utgarde Keep (for levels 70-72)
- Bosses: Prince Keleseth, Skarvald and Dalronn, and Ingvar the Plunderer
- The Nexus (for levels 71-73)
- Bosses: Commander Kolurg (for Alliance players), Commander Stoutbeard (for Horde players), Grand Magus Telestra, Anomalus, Omorok the Tree-Shaper, and Keristasza
- Azjol-Nerub (for levels 72-74)
- Bosses: Krik’thir the Gaterwatcher, Hadronox, and Anub’arak
- Ahn’kahet: The Old Kingdom (for levels 73-75)
- Bosses: Elder Nadox, Prince Taldaram, Jedoga Shadowseeker, Amanitar, and Herald Volazj
- Drak’Tharon Keep (for levels 74-76)
- Bosses: Trollgore, Novos the Summoner, King Dred, and The Prophet Tharon’ja
- The Violet Hold (for levels 75-77)
- Bosses: Erekem, Moragg, Ichoron, Xevozz, Lavanthor, Zuramat the Obliterator, and Cyanigosa
- Gundrak (for levels 76-78)
- Bosses: Slad’ran, Drakkari Colossus, Moorabi, Eck the Ferocious, and Gal’darah
- Halls of Stone (for levels 77-79)
- Bosses: Krystallus, Maiden of Grief, Tribunal of Ages, and Sjonnir the Ironshaper
- Halls of Lightning (for levels 78-80)
- Bosses: General Bjarngrim, Volkkhan, Ionar, and Loken
- Utgarde Pinnacle (for levels 78-80)
- Bosses: Svala Sorrowgrave, Gortok Palehoof, Skadi the Ruthless, and King Ymiron
- The Oculus (for levels 78-80)
- Bosses: Drakos the Interrogator, Varos Cloudstrider, Mage-Lord Urom, and Ley-Guardian Eregos
- The Culling of Stratholme (for levels 78-80)
- Bosses: Meathook, Salramm the Fleshcrafter, Chrono-Lord Epoch, and Mal’Ganis
- Trial of the Champion (for level 80)
- Bosses: Grand Champions for Alliance players (Deathstalker Visceri, Eressea Dawnsinger, Mokra the Skullcrusher, Runok Wildmane, and Zul’tore), Grand Champions for Horde players (Ambrose Boltspark, Colosos, Marshal Jacob Alerius, Jaelyn Evensong, and Lana Stouthammer), Eadric the Pure, Argent Confessor Paletress, and the Black Knight
- Pit of Saron (for level 80)
- Bosses: Forgemaster Garfrost, Ick & Krick, and Scourgelord Tyrannus
- The Forge of Souls (for level 80)
- Bosses: Bronjahm and Devourer of Souls
- Halls of Reflection (for level 80)
- Bosses: Falric, Marwyn, and Escape from Arthas
Best Dungeons for WoW WoTLK Power Leveling
While every Raid in Wrath of the Lich King is essential, there are several dungeons that you should focus on more if you want to level up fast. Since the level 80 challenges have not been released yet, players need to get the level cap as quickly as possible. Here are the best places to rank up in preparation for the following phases:
- Utgarde Keep – This Dungeon is the first place players can encounter right away when they reach Northrend. It is also the best place to level up from 71 to 73. For gamers who are starting out in Wrath of the Lich King, they should spend the bulk of their time grinding this Dungeon until the next tier.
- Drak’tharon Keep – Drak'tharon is the best Dungeon to farm exp in when getting to level 76. It has one of the most significant exp drops in the expansion due to the number of trash mobs players can find in-between bosses that provide large amounts of experience points. The best part about this Raid is that it doesn’t take long for heroes to clear the whole instance, so they can keep rerunning it.
- Halls of Stone – This Dungeon provides a decent leveling experience to level 79. The only drawback of this Raid is that it can get very time-consuming to clear the whole area. Fortunately, the drops and exp reward are worth the time spent.
- The Nexus – While The Nexus is one of the longest dungeons in Northrend, it is one of the best ones to farm for players who are power leveling. The length of the runs is due to the number of enemies and bosses that heroes will encounter, which means more sources of exp. This place is quite optimal for gamers leveling up at the early stages.
- Halls of Lightning – While players wait for the last four level 80 Dungeons, Halls of Lightning is the best place to farm. It provides the optimal amount for getting to the level cap, which can help players prepare for much more brutal Raids.
Every Raid is Important in WoW WoTLK
Though some Raids are more optimal for WoTLK power leveling up, every Dungeon is essential since they provide various drops to empower your characters. These items range from gear or armor to accessories and trinkets. Make sure to run every challenge every once in and while to farm more WotLK Classic gold.