16:14 11 August 2010
Singer Alanis Morissette, 36, is pregnant, she has revealed.
The child will be her first with new husband rapper Mario 'Souleye' Treadway, while no other details, including the 'Ironic' singer's due date, have been revealed.
The pair were married earlier this year in a secret ceremony at their LA home. She previously engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds, who went on to marry actress Scarlett Johansson.
The 'Jagged Little Pill' musician broke the news unconventionally by listing "25 Thins You Don't Know About Me" to US Magazine, with her pregnancy ranking at No. 25. Here's the full list:
1. I speak French and English, and I spoke German while I was a child living in Germany.
2. I have a debilitating fear of moths.
3. I'm in the middle of writing a book that is part psychology, part philosophy, part spirituality, part Q&A, part prose, part art...and is not a memoir.
4. I am a huge fan of my twin brother, Wade Morissettes kirtan music.
5. I love historical and autobiographical movies.
6. The smartest thing I have ever done is marry my husband, [rapper] Mario Treadway.
7. I love designing homes and spaces.
8. During my travels, I like to collect essential oils from around the world.
9. Public recognition embarrasses me.
10. I love being on airplanes.
11. I make a mean chocolate-chip banana bread.
12. I love red wine.
13. I love cutting people's hair.
14. I am half Hungarian.
15. My favorite food is [Japanese hot pot] shabu shabu.
16. I have three turtles, and they love to pile up on each other.
17. I am profoundly sensitive.
18. I am a bona fide jock.
19. I fancy myself a proficient massage therapist.
20. I love getting older.
21. My favorite place in the world is Californias Big Sur.
22. I live for my rescue dogs.
23. I have never had a cavity.
24. I released my first record when I was 10 years old.
25. I am pregnant!
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook