Quotes by Britney Spears
- I don't allow anybody to change me. I still walk outta my house in rollers and I take walks. I do not care what people think.
- I don't understand the whole dating thing. I know right off the bat if I'm interested in someone, and I don't want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I'm not interested in that person.
- I find it so funny that people find me so interesting.
- I love Jessica Simpson. I love her voice. She's amazing.
- I remember I read this harsh review about my show, and one of my friends told me that this was the exact same stuff people said about Madonna. And it's like, she didn't care. Madonna just came out and was herself. I respect that a lot.
- I still have a lot to learn - about the business, about music, and about myself. Its exciting.
- I used to be a cool chick but I'm not anymore.
- I'm more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn't speak up as much, but now that I'm a mom, things have changed.
- I'm not at the point where I'd feel safe in a house alone. I would be really scared. I'm the kind of person that when I get up to go use the bathroom I have this big long hallway, and I just know someone's going to jump out and get me.
- I'm so happy to be able to give kids the opportunity to learn about amazing world of dance and music that I've have been lucky enough to make such a big part of my own life.
- Justin Timberlake is everything, and what more could you want in a person? He's funny. He's cute. He's great. He just understands. I get him and he gets me, and that's cool.
- Sundance is weird. The movies are weird - you actually have to think about them when you watch them.
- The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.
- With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling.