Quotes by Cat Deeley
- A girl's got to do what she's got to do to make somebody pay her a compliment. If that means moaning 'til the cows come home, then so be it.
- As long as you smile, have sparkly eyes and stick your shoulders back, nobody's going to notice your bum or your waist or your feet, for that matter.
- Being famous hasn't changed my perception of myself - I've just grown up.
- I don't feel any pressure to lose weight - and in any case, if I didn't have my food I'd be a nasty piece of work and wouldn't be able to function.
- I hate birthdays. I hate birthday parties. I hate them. I don't know what it is, anybody's only got to come wafting near me with a piece of cake with a candle on and I break out in hives.
- I just don't crave junk food.
- I think that if you keep your eyes and your ears open and you are receptive to learning, there are skills you can get from any job at all.
- I used to say I wanted somebody funny and intelligent, but kindness is the most important quality in a man.
- I'd say to any woman, get out of that bad relationship that's turning you into a shell of your former self. Learn from it and get out. Then wait enjoy yourself and your friends because, when what you want comes along, you'll spot it.
- I'm in an on-off relationship at the moment.
- Success is hard in general for most women. We now have such busy lives, and we're told we can do everything - you know, we can have the relationship and the marriage and the kids and the career.
- The only time I ever look good dancing is if I'm next to my dad at a wedding.
- You can do one of two things. You can bury you head in the sand and believe what everyone tells you - that you will always be that young, that thin and that fabulous. Or you can use all the things you have - talent, contacts, knowledge - and do something different.