Quotes by Cynthia Nixon
- I always like to start my morning with a good amount of fruit. I really like pineapple, particularly because of the enzymes that it has. Sometimes I have oatmeal. But if I'm feeling like I really want to be watching my weight more, then I definitely do a protein, like an omelet, scrambled eggs or some smoked salmon.
- I feel that between my experience and my mother's, breast cancer is a little bit like someone who lives next door. I know what that person looks like and what their daily habits are.
- I just want my relationship to be more for myself rather than a public statement.
- I love spicy food.
- I've always been wary of marriage.
- In a school where everyone is famous or rich or whatever, you have a culture, 'What does your dad do?' 'What does your mom do?'
- The idea of making access to safe abortions harder and more expensive and more difficult, having to travel across state lines - that puts women's health and lives in jeopardy, which is something I think no one wants.
- We've all seen the mom who devotes all her time and attention to her child and is so hungry for adult interaction that as soon as she's around another adult, she's not paying attention anymore.
- While I don't often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have 'chosen' is to be in a gay relationship.
- Women are half the population and they know how to take care of themselves, if they are only given access to health care.
- Women's health needs to be front and center - it often isn't, but it needs to be.