Quotes by Dane Cook
- Anger has a way of seeping into every other emotion and planting itself in there.
- I can always get better. A lot of my ex-girlfriends don't think I'm funny.
- I like to play guitar, jam out, play the blues, go watch movies. I love movies.
- I love being on stage if I'm not on a set. If I'm at home, I'm usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I'm ready willing and able to give it a shot.
- I'm glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere.
- I'm quitting the business today. I'm going to open up an appliance store, I've always really been into toasters. I'm giving it all up.
- If you use tact you can say anything, then make it funny.
- In school I was pretty quiet. Kinda shy until my junior year. But at home I was a freak.
- My fam is just a regular family. But all of them have great senses of humor.
- My nickname for my mom was 'The Compass.'
- My professional dreams were coming true while I was living a personal nightmare.
- Vince Vaughn is a genuine person, awesome guy. He'll come to a lot of my shows. It's not that often that you can meet someone as cool as Vince.
- We all hope for breakthrough rebirth moments.