Quotes by Earl Nightingale
- A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.
- All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
- Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet.
- Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
- Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work.
- Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away.
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
- Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.
- Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.
- We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.