Quotes by Elton John
- And I trusted someone to look after me on the business side of life.
- And I'm afraid, in this day and age, trust, which I count so, you know, I love loyalty. I love trust.
- But you know, I have a pretty good relationship with the press and the paparazzi. It's just when they step over the line that, you know, enough's enough.
- I have a lot of money stashed away, but I do live my life from day to day.
- I have a much better relationship with the press than I did, I think because I stood my ground.
- I have no one to leave the money to. I'm a single man. I like spending my money.
- I loathe gardening, but I love gardens, and I have two beautiful gardens. I can not bear gardening, but I love gardens.
- I love places that have an incredible history. I love the Italian way of life. I love the food. I love the people. I love the attitudes of Italians.
- I love the idea of the teachings of Jesus Christ and the beautiful stories about it, which I loved in Sunday school and I collected all the little stickers and put them in my book. But the reality is that organised religion doesn't seem to work. It turns people into hateful lemmings and it's not really compassionate.
- I mean, in some cases with libel laws, you know, they can write things about people who have no course of action, because they can't afford to take legal action against them.
- I mean, Sting is one of my great buddies and I love him to death.
- I used to get my money at the end of the week, buy my mum something, or buy a record, and that was it.
- I've had an amazing professional life, personal life, but at 64 to have a son who gives us that much love and enjoyment is, wow!
- Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours.
- The whole point of being in this business and being blessed and being successful is that you're able to do things for your friends or your family, which means that they can have something special in their lives, too.
- We live in an age, in an era where there is so much negativity, there is so much violence in the world, there is so much unrest and people are at war, that I wanted to promote the word love and red signifies love.