Quotes by Enrique Iglesias
- I always respect a woman.
- I care about politics just like any other citizen. I'm against the war in Iraq, or any type of war.
- I don't care what people say. My music's, my music.
- I know it sounds corny, but when you follow your dreams, it happens. And if it's music, take it seriously.
- I wouldn't change anything. I've made mistakes, but thanks to those mistakes, I've learned.
- I'm very romantic.
- My inspiration are the woman, friendship, and loneliness.
- The only thing I have no control over is the politics that goes on within the record company. It's always been the same, but it's far tougher now, because record companies are run by financial people before, they were run by creative people.
- Yeah, exactly, you can talk about politics in music, you can talk about something else, but that's always going to change, and love is never going to change.