Quotes by Gabrielle Reece
- Eating and food are a wonderful part of our life's experience, and half of us are walking around dreading having to figure out what to put in our mouths.
- Food is fuel and not a solution to anything other than giving your body nutrients. I love chocolate like the next girl, but it's not going to change my situation.
- Funny, how moms can tell you what to do no matter how old or big you are.
- I can't sing but I can understand wanting to keep a balance, trying to pursue dreams, while creating a stable environment for my children.
- I don't want to be famous famous. I'm happy on the second tier, where I have autonomy on a professional level but I can still go out to the movies without being recognized.
- My motivation has always been health - eating healthy and taking care of myself.
- We hear all around us to love ourselves, and one of the ways we can do that is to eat food that serves our body, but also for us to love the food we're eating.
- With both kids, I started working out again at 16 days postpartum, but I treated myself with kindness, doing mild workouts, because my fitness level was lower.