Quotes by Jamie Lee Curtis
- Getting sober just exploded my life. Now I have a much clearer sense of myself and what I can and can't do. I am more successful than I have ever been. I feel very positive where I never did before, and I think that's all a direct result of getting sober.
- I think happiness comes from self-acceptance. We all try different things, and we find some comfortable sense of who we are. We look at our parents and learn and grow and move on. We change.
- I think my capacity to change has given me tremendous happiness, because who I am today I am completely content to be.
- I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.
- I've been going through photos of my mother, looking back on her life and trying to put it into context. Very few people age gracefully enough to be photographed through their aging.
- If you just watch a teenager, you see a lot of uncertainty.
- My marriage? Up to now everything's okay. But it's a real marriage - imperfect and very difficult. It's all about people evolving somewhat simultaneously through their lives. I think we've emotionally evolved.
- My mother and stepfather were married 43 years, so I have watched a long marriage. I feel like I had a very good role model for that. And, you know, it's just a number.
- Well, I could do it for a day, but I wouldn't want to be a teenager again. I really wouldn't.