Quotes by Jerry B Jenkins
- Broken relationships are a source of heavy heartbreak that seem to affect every family.
- Funny, I don't feel any more powerful today than yesterday.
- Gil Thorpe is a great diversion and is to book writing as poetry is to prose.
- I fear it's because religion is man's attempt to reach God, and when he feels he has succeeded, he cannot abide anyone else's claim to have done the same.
- Of course, bad marriages are so pervasive that they have invaded the faith community too.
- While writing my first 90 books, I was magazine editor, publisher, book publisher, executive, etc., so I was established in publishing. three of my seven or so books were biographies of sports stars and really opened doors for me in that area.
- Writers write. Dreamers talk about it.