Quotes by John C Maxwell
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
- Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.
- Leadership is influence.
- Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.
- People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision.
- People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
- Policies are many, Principles are few, Policies will change, Principles never do.
- Remember, man does not live on bread alone: sometimes he needs a little buttering up.
- The first time you say something, it's heard. The second time, it's recognized, and the third time it's learned.
- The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up.
- The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.