Quotes by Jonathan Davis
- At first I was queasy I'll never forget the sound of the scalpel cutting a body open. But it was so cool trying to work out how these people died.
- I don't believe in organized religion - I dealt with them hand in hand, and a whole bunch of Catholic priests tried to molest me. Telling me I was gay and I should go home with them and stuff.
- I don't know the true meaning of happiness.
- I don't like painting flowers in my music. I like painting guts and pain.
- I got problems. I freak out, go to a shrink, go through all kinds of therapy and stuff, but I'm learning how to deal with it. That's why I've chosen one hour a night to get all of my aggressions out. to really tell the world the way I feel.
- I like reading Ball Tongue lyrics and all that stuff. And they published a book, and I wouldn't give my lyrics, and it's all wrong in the book, and I giggle. It's funny.
- I've been a fan of electronic music since the beginning.
- I've been on Prozac for 12 years and I'm off it now. I know what it feels like to be excited and sad again. I haven't felt like this in 12 years I'm like a giddy little kid.
- It is quite annoying that we have to change the sound we invented just to avoid sounding like people who simply copy us, but... it is flattering and of course challenging.
- It seems like a lot of music today is so churned out and simple.
- It's really cool to see glowsticks at the show, to see dance music culture infiltrating and becoming one with the metal community.
- Some people are desperately looking for scapegoats, they just don't want to see the truth!
- The kids out there want something they can relate to, something that's real most of that whiny stuff isn't real. The cheesy pop songs just bore me to death.
- The music industry can make you feel like a prostitute.
- We're not trying to change the world just music.
- When I listen to music, I don't want to hear about flowers. I like death and destruction.
- When you live on the road, going home is a place to escape and just be with your family to unwind.