Quotes by Kathleen Turner
- A woman can plan when to have her family and how to support a family.
- A woman my age is not supposed to be attractive or sexually appealing. I just get kinda tired of that.
- Being a sex symbol has to do with an attitude, not looks. Most men think it's looks, most women know otherwise.
- I have health. I have a wonderful support system. I have the admiration of millions of strangers, which I do not underestimate.
- I think Europeans have enough tradition and respect for the experience and body of work of an actress that they don't sell out to the new ones.
- I'm not very active politically. The causes I work on offer immediate, practical, accessible help, and politics has never meant that to me.
- I'm very old-fashioned in some ways because of my father, who thought that being a public servant was an honor. Everyone must find a capacity in which they can serve, because we all benefit from society.
- It begins and ends with money. It's absurd in this day and age when we need so much money for education, health, for people, that a $100 million dollars can be spent on a film. It's obscene.
- What makes me angry? The education of children. How in God's name can you expect to have a functioning society the way we teach our kids?
- You shouldn't get to live in society and give nothing back. People complain about their taxes, yet they do nothing for the community. That makes me furious.