Quotes by Keanu Reeves
- Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.
- Grief changes shape, but it never ends.
- Here comes 40. I'm feeling my age and I've ordered the Ferrari. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package.
- How do people relate to movies now, when they're on portable devices or streaming them? It's not as much about going to the movies. That experience has changed.
- I had the classic 40 meltdown. I did. It's embarrassing. It was pretty funny. But then I recovered. To me, it was like a second adolescence. Hormonally, my body was changing, my mind was changing, and so my relationship to myself and the world around me came to this assault of finiteness.
- I loved the material when I first read it, and the experience of making the film was a great one. So when we came around to complete the trilogy, I just signed on board without even reading the scripts because the experience of the first film was so good.
- I mean, I went to a Catholic boys' school for a year, but that was to play hockey. Religion class was quite contentious for me.
- I mean, if you didn't get it or if you didn't feel like you enjoyed it, sometimes that experience can change.
- I've been pleased to work with so many wonderful stars through the years. This has been an amazing journey. I hope it continues.
- It's always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you're seeing the most beautiful thing on God's Earth.
- The truth is often terrifying, which I think is one of the motifs of Larry and Andrew's cinema. The cost of knowledge is an important theme. In the second and third films, they explore the consequences of Neo's choice to know the truth. It's a beautiful, beautiful story.
- The whole aspect of cinema and film festivals should be a moment to come together and celebrate art and humanity. It would be a shame if there was such a divide.
- When the people you love are gone, you're alone.
- When we talk about how movies used to be made, it was over 100 years of film, literal, physical film, with emulsion, that we would expose to light and we would get pictures.
- You want to play another kind of character in another genre, and it's been something I've been trying to do if I can in the career so far, and it's something I hope to continue because it's interesting to me and you get to do different things as an actor.