Quotes by Laura Schlessinger
- Children are our second chance to have a great parent-child relationship.
- I really am a woman at peace.
- If you're that hypersensitive about color and don't have a sense of humor, don't marry out of your race.
- My mother isolated herself from all family and friends for some 20 years. And never met her grandchild, my son.
- On the Day of Atonement, Jews are commanded to seek forgiveness from the people we have hurt.
- Once the kids are in school, it's amazing what you can do.
- One thing I've been happy as peach pie about - because I'm all about the children and the happiness of a woman because that makes the happiness of the home - is that nannies, day cares and babysitters are all collapsing, which is forcing moms and dads to raise their children at home.
- The feeling of your baby taking nourishment from your body for the first time is amazing, and it remains the most touching moment of my life.
- This is all you have. This is not a dry run. This is your life. If you want to fritter it away with your fears, then you will fritter it away, but you won't get it back later.
- Values are principles and ideas that bring meaning to the seemingly mundane experience of life. A meaningful life that ultimately brings happiness and pride requires you to respond to temptations as well as challenges with honor, dignity, and courage.
- Well, the truth is that a lot of people lie about their health, they lie about the finances, they lie about things at work, they lie about things.