Quotes by Lee Child
- I do a little fact checking now and then. Other than that its impact is simply that email has revolutionized communication for me, and my website has built up a community of readers, which is a lot of fun.
- I felt alienated by the experience and decided to stay away from corporate employment.
- I like food, like any other guy, but it is not the main thing in my life. I can do without it.
- I love Italian food but that's too generic a term for what's available now: you have to narrow it down to Tuscan, Sicilian, and so on.
- I was in television drama, which is a first cousin to the movies, and I trust myself to make the right decisions.
- I'm not really into gourmet food I'm the kind of guy who just stops by a place that looks good rather than heading for the restaurant of the moment.
- In principle if I could not have a home I wouldn't. But not having a home would be too difficult procedurally, going from hotel to hotel, the gap of three hours where you're hungry and tired.
- It's always sad if anybody you know has a personal problem.
- L.A. has a fantastic car scene and because the climate is so gentle, cars can last forever.
- You know, women are as promiscuous as men and yet, of course, people are inhibited from having an affair or a relationship because the real-world consequences are a drag.