Quotes by Lisa Bonet
- A group of us started a community center in Santa Monica. We've tried different programs, and three have worked really well. A poetry group. Once a week we visit Venice High and talk to girls at risk.
- Both of my parents would say they were atheists, so where I inherited my connection to God I don't know. But it's natural. No Bible, no Torah, just the love religion.
- I have a desire to create more film, more beauty, more art, more love, but I don't feel desperate. It's not about creating or building a career.
- I took solace in my relationship with God who, along with my dog, was my best friend growing up.
- My mother, brave woman, lost her whole family when she decided to marry a black man in the '60s. When the marriage fell apart, she had to come back to her family.
- We're getting ready to take over the world. My group of girlfriends - we're renegades.
- What saddens me is the corruption of youth and beauty, and the loss of soul, which is only replaced by money.