Quotes by Marissa Mayer
- I definitely think what drives technology companies is the people because in a technology company it's always about what are you going to do next.
- I love technology, and I don't think it's something that should divide along gender lines.
- I think what's really amazing is that given the scale of the web and getting the compute power we have today, we're starting to see things that appear intelligent but actually aren't semantically intelligent.
- I was always good at math and science, and I never realized that that was unusual or somehow undesirable.
- Our theory is, if you need the user to tell you what you're selling, then you don't know what you're selling, and it's probably not going to be a good experience.
- Product management really is the fusion between technology, what engineers do - and the business side.
- Really in technology, it's about the people, getting the best people, retaining them, nurturing a creative environment and helping to find a way to innovate.
- The utmost thing is the user experience, to have the most useful experience.
- Walmart is an amazing story of entrepreneurship and, as one of the world's most powerful brands, touches millions of lives every day.
- When people think about computer science, they imagine people with pocket protectors and thick glasses who code all night.
- You can be good at technology and like fashion and art. You can be good at technology and be a jock. You can be good at technology and be a mom. You can do it your way, on your terms.