Quotes by Mark Wahlberg
- All that running around in my underwear put money in my pockets. I can focus on working in interesting movies without having to worry about supporting myself.
- And I tell you, having girls has made me a much better man. I have friends who are fathers, but they only have boys, and they have the same attitude toward women they always had, you know? And I don't play that... My girls, you mess with them? I will bury you underground.
- As far as I'm concerned, there's no job more important on the planet than being a mom.
- For me, family always comes first I would do anything to protect them.
- Having two daughters changed my perspective on a lot of things, and I definitely have a newfound respect for women. And I think I finally became a good and real man when I had a daughter.
- He's a legend and I respect his work, so I went down and paid my respects when Charlton was on the set. He was nice but I think he lied a little. He said it was an honour to be in a movie with me, but I don't believe it.
- I did a lot of things that I regretted and I certainly paid for my mistakes. You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right, by other people as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night.
- I don't go to Mass every day. But I go to church every day. Just sitting there, thinking - it's a great way to start the morning, you know? You feel so good coming out, and your approach to everything is suddenly really clear.
- I don't wanna hear nobody complain that they're getting paid all this money and people won't leave them alone. It's part of it.
- I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.
- I've been in enough movies to know that when you're on the set and you start shooting, you're looking at playback and you get a sense of what it's going to be like.
- It's funny, because when you're younger you're in a rush to be 18 or 21 or whatever. But then you hit 30. And now, the days go by like hours. You think, 40, man, this could be the halfway point. It could be the three-quarters point, you know? Who knows?
- James Cagney, Steve McQueen, I loved all those guys. I grew up loving the movies but had no desire to be in them.
- The first thing I do when I start my day is, I get down on my hands and knees and give thanks to God. Whenever I go outside of my house, the first thing I do is stop at the church.
- Tiger Woods is the only sports star who's worth every penny he makes.
- You know, there's nothing like seeing the smile on my kids' faces. Laughing together. Playing. It's the best.