Quotes by Mike Ditka
- Here's what I tell anybody and this is what I believe. The greatest gift we have is the gift of life. We understand that. That comes from our Creator. We're given a body. Now you may not like it, but you can maximize that body the best it can be maximized.
- I really believe the only way to stay healthy is to eat properly, get your rest and exercise. If you don't exercise and do the other two, I still don't think it's going to help you that much.
- I think your alcohol intake has to change. You know, usually a big person feels they can drink anything they want to and as much as they want to and I've cut that way back.
- If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms.
- Just because you liked something as a youngster doesn't mean you have to like it as an adult. You can change your taste a little bit on the sweets and things like that.
- So, when it comes to eating healthy, it's just doing the right thing. And it's not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it's something you have to do 25 days a month. Let's put it that way.
- Some people are willing to pay the price and it's the same with staying healthy or eating healthy. There's some discipline involved. There's some sacrifices.
- Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.
- Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.
- Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.
- There's just me and my wife and a dog and we feed him Healthy Choice also.
- We have a strange and wonderful relationship - he's strange and I'm wonderful.
- You see people who have been very heavy in their life who have taken that body, trimmed it down, firmed it up through discipline, exercise and being able to say no. Eating properly, that all comes into it.