Quotes by Ralph Marston
- Beset by a difficult problem? Now is your chance to shine. Pick yourself up, get to work and get triumphantly through it.
- Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.
- Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
- Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
- Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
- Success in any endeavor depends on the degree to which it is an expression of your true self.
- The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.
- What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
- You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.