Quotes by Tim Gunn
- I don't know why I've always been so captivated by architecture.
- I had this wonderful career and thought I would retire as a teacher.
- I have my flaws and my issues, past and present and who knows what will happen in the future. I want people to know I'm vulnerable too and each one of us is.
- I love HGTV. I love the Food Network.
- I wouldn't know what to do on a date. I don't have the time. To make a relationship work, I'd have to give something up, and I'm not so sure I'm willing to do that.
- I've never mentioned this, but when I was at Parsons teaching, the other design disciplines, they don't like fashion design. They see it as very nineteenth-century.
- If you told me when I was a teen that I would end up being a teacher, I would have said you're out of your mind, because quite frankly I hated school.
- Take the high road. No matter how much strife, and consternation, frustration and anger you might be confronted with - don't go to that level.
- With fashion, you really need to understand the aspects of construction. Not just design on an iPad.