Quotes by Vanessa Paradis
- Fear can make all of us do the wrong things sometimes.
- I do sometimes strongly hope that in a past life, my most recent life before this, I was absolutely horrible, evil, hideous. Because otherwise - well, hell, to even things up next time around, I'm going to have to pay for this one, am I not?
- I don't have famous neighbours and if I did, I'd avoid them. I don't live the jet-set.
- I don't have the recipe for happiness, but I think the engine is simply having the desire.
- I realize how unique my path has been. And I'm thankful for that.
- My mum told me to have patience. It's about realising that when things aren't going the way you want them to, or you don't have inspiration, it will come.
- Not everyone is lucky enough to be given space and trust.
- People don't get through to the essence of you right away - it's always the famous 'girl' or the famous 'girlfriend'. I'd rather be known for myself.
- Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship you are very much in love with someone, but it's making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out.
- The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary.
- The movies and the parts I'm being offered are becoming better and better.
- There are forms of art that I might not like to do myself, but I still have respect for the artists who create it.
- You keep learning all the time.