Quotes by Virgil
- Age carries all things away, even the mind.
- Age steals away all things, even the mind.
- Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
- Further, the United States is moving ahead in the development of clean coal technology. There are vast coal reserves in our country, and when it is burned cleanly, coal can provide a resource to supply a large amount of our energy requirements.
- I don't care what other critics say, I only hope to be played.
- I fear the Greeks, even when they bring gifts.
- I said to my friends that if I was going to starve, I might as well starve where the food is good.
- In my case, I pay a standard premium to participate in the Federal Employees' Health Benefits Plan for my wife and myself out of each month's paycheck.
- In strife who inquires whether stratagem or courage was used?
- It is a sign of the times that the absence of meaningful ID requirements in many states leaves our voting process vulnerable to fraud and allows legal votes to be cancelled out by illegally cast ballots.
- It is easy to go down into Hell night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide but to climb back again, to retrace one's steps to the upper air - there's the rub, the task.
- Let your mind alone, and see what happens.
- Love conquers all.
- They succeed, because they think they can.
- Trust not too much to appearances.
- Trust one who has tried.
- Try a thing you haven't done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
- Veiling truth in mystery.