Quotes by Yahoo Serious
- If government and media and all of us in the Australian tribe got together, and the rock industry, we'd just be the greatest cultural force the world has ever seen - we're such an amazing race.
- Movies are a complicated collision of literature, theatre, music and all the visual arts.
- Now both my films have been number one at the Australian box office and it took about two years just to get the finance for this film, so if it's hard for me then God help everyone else.
- Then if your movie clicks with real audiences, you'll be sucked into some sort of Hollywood orbit. It's a devil of a place where the only religion that really counts is box office.
- Three years after starting, by physically doing everything from raising the finance to special effects, we'd finally cobbled together our low budget film.
- We live in a time where government is not a leadership thing, it's more a business that's out there and running riot, so I guess the people have to go out there and say stuff.