Easily download Facebook videos
In this modern era of marketing, few have the patience to read through lengthy content or look at endless images.
10:50 04 September 2021
Only truly engaging content grabs an audience’s attention, which is why social videos have taken off in a big way. With Instagram’s Reels option and the endless Facebook videos that appear in newsfeeds, videos are now a common presence for many of us. Watching these videos requires a good internet connection to avoid buffering. In addition, if you wish to watch Facebook videos on repeat mode or save them for future viewing using the save option, you will still need to rely on the Facebook app. To overcome these obstacles, you can now easily download Facebook videos to watch later!
Easily download Facebook videos with one click
Facebook is one of the fastest growing video platforms. It features endless high-quality videos that are informative and entertaining. Sometimes, we come across a Facebook video that we really enjoy and want to save to watch later or share outside of the platform. This cannot be accomplished within the Facebook browser or app, so what can be done in these situations? Fortunately, there’s a simple and quick solution to download any Facebook video to your desktop. And, there is no need to go through the tedious process of copying video URLs, opening another tab in the browser, navigating to a sketchy website and pasting the URL to download them. You can now avoid this process altogether and instead download Facebook videos right from your newsfeed or even inside any Facebook group with one click!
Steps to download Facebook videos using Rapid Video Downloader
Here’s a detailed description of how to install the application on your Windows PC and start easily downloading Facebook videos:
- Access to the Rapid Video Downloader website at https://rapidvideodownloader.com/how-to-download-facebook-videos.
- Navigate to the download page as shown in the below image, and click on the “DOWNLOAD FOR FREE” button.
- Click on the downloaded file with the .exe extension to complete the Facebook Video Downloader setup.
- On the initial popup window, click on the “Next” button as shown in the below image.
- Next, click on “I Agree” as shown in the below image.
- When the following screen appears, click on “Next” to proceed.
- Finally, click “Install” to start the installation of Facebook Video Downloader to your PC.
- Upon completing the Facebook Video Downloader setup, click “Finish” as show in the below image.
- You’ve now completed the installation of Facebook Video Downloader! Now, to start downloading Facebook videos, open Facebook in your favourite browser.
- Find a video of your choice from your newsfeed, a friend’s page, or within a group. On the top-right corner of the video, you will now find a download icon as shown in the below image (highlighted with a red box).
- Once clicked, the Facebook video will begin downloading to your desktop.
And that’s it! Your selected Facebook video can now be easily watched with your favourite player from your PC without an internet connection. Enjoy the convenience of watching and sharing Facebook videos right from your PC at any time.